FashionMart v3.0 has been released.
We are so proud to announce that FashionMart has been updated to v3.0. This new version includes tremendous amount of UI improvements and bugs fixing. Starting from this version, FashionMart has become a fully Virtuemart 2.6 template.
Flexible Zoom Effect v4 comes free! with FashionMart
One of the biggest news about the new FashionMart version is, we have implemented the Flexible Zoom Effect v4 to FashionMart. It is integrated, and comes free! Yes, you read it correctly. Flexible Zoom Effect v4 comes free with FashionMart – Virtuemart 2 Template. (normally zoomEffect is sold for $30, as standalone extension)
Read the complete release notes for FashionMart v3.0
- FashionMart is now fully compatible with VM2.6.
- Flexible Zoom Effect v4 has been integrated to FashionMart. Normally sold standalone for 30 USD.
- ScrollZoom is now possible
- Facebox Modal Popup has been replaced by Fancybox v2. It gives much better performance.
- One of the most desirable requests: It is now possible to put reCaptcha below the Ask a Question form to avoid spamming.
- Lots of UI improvements (mostly CSS)
- Rating stars icon vertical-align problem is patched
- Select boxes on Category Page has been transformed to fancySelect
- Select boxes on Product Details Page has been transformed to fancySelect
- Global CSS file got compressed (YUI) for better performance.
- Category Browse Page – if the E or A type custom field is used, the add to cart button will be replaced with Choose Product Variant First button.
- Product Pages are re-organized, the UI improvements have been made.
- The Generic Child Variant AJAX loading bug has been patched
- On the add to cart modal notification popup, UI improvements have been made.
- All the reported bugs have been patched on shopping cart page