Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT - READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE DOWNLOADING OUR PRODUCTS OR USING OUR SERVICES. BY DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING OR USING ANY PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, SCRIPTS OR SERVICES YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT, THAT YOU UNDERSTAND IT, AND THAT YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS. YOU BEAR ALL RISK OF DATA LOSS ASSOCIATED WITH IT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT, DO NOT DOWNLOAD OR INSTALL OR USE OUR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
Software License Agreement This is an End-User License Agreement (the "Agreement") between Flexible Web Design (here in after " licensor/we") and you, as either an individual or as a business entity (here in after "you"), who is being licensed to use any products, software, scripts or services (here in after "Software") created by our company.
- By using the Software you acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and that you agree with the content of the Agreement and its terms and agree to use the Software according to the Agreement rules.
- The Agreement comes into legal force at the moment when you order the Software from our site or receive it via e-mail.
- Licensor is the copyright holder of the Software. The Software or a part of it is a copyrightable matter and is governed by the law. Any activity that infringes terms of this Agreement violates copyright law and will be prosecuted according to the named law. We reserve the right to revoke the license from any user who is holding an invalid license.
- You cannot use any part of the code or the whole code in any other software, product or website.
- You are prohibited to copy, distribute, rent and sub-license the Software without the written consent of Licensor, except from the cases provided by this Agreement. In case of authorized transfer, the transferee will be bound by this Agreement by default.
- We reserve the right to publish a selected list of users of our Software or Services.
- We have the right to terminate the Agreement in case of non-compliance with provisions of this Agreement. You agree to destroy all copies of the Software upon termination of the License.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the Agreement at any time and impose its clauses at any given time.
- We are not liable to you for any damages including compensatory, incidental, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages connected with or resulted by this Agreement or yours use of the Software. We are not liable for prosecution arising from use of the Software against law or for any illegal use.
- If you continue to use the Software after we gives you notice of termination of your license, you hereby agree to accept an injunction to enjoin you from its further use and to pay all costs (including but not limited to reasonable attorney fees) to enforce our revocation of your license and any damages suffered by us caused by your misuse of the Software.