Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Use this Category for your support questions about Responsive Joomla Virtuemart Template - LightMart (SKU# FLEX-00012)

TOPIC: Virtuemart update 2.0.22 and Lightmart Problem

Virtuemart update 2.0.22 and Lightmart Problem 10 years 8 months ago #5473

Hi,

I just updated virtuemart from 2.0.20 to 2.0.22 with my Lightmart template and now the flexible 3D slider display is not working.
I am on Joomla 2.5.11

Anyone had that problem yet ?

www.pulsewan.com/joomla1
Last Edit: 10 years 8 months ago by Michael Banschbach.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Virtuemart update 2.0.22 and Lightmart Problem 10 years 8 months ago #5505

I restored the previous version before the Virtuemart update and the slider works perfectly. When I update it from version .20 to the latest .22 the slider stops working. No other changes at all.

Virtuemart update 2.0.22 and Lightmart Problem 10 years 8 months ago #5506

I am having exactly the same problem..

Virtuemart update 2.0.22 and Lightmart Problem 10 years 8 months ago #5520

The conflict issue has been resolved and the new version of LightMart (v1.2) is out as of now.
For those having problems after updating to Virtuemart 2.0.22a.

- Download the LightMart installation file from our server
- UNZIP the file.
- Look at the One-by One folder, you will find 6 different ZIP files in that folder.
- Install all of them to your Joomla one-by one. Make sure to install all of them properly.
(you might need to uninstall the modules first from your joomla and re-install again, because you can't overwrite the modules)

(especially updating "mod_vm_flexible_fancy_slider.zip" and "mod_flexible_3d_slider.zip" is the key! Those extensions were creating the conflict issue with VM2.0.22a)

Then the problems will be all gone and you will have a "fully compatible with VM2.0.22a" LightMart.

Regards.
Support & Development.
Last Edit: 10 years 8 months ago by Support.
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds

MaterialMart

for Virtuemart 3

Google's Material Design has finally arrived to Virtuemart

Virtumart Template - MaterialMart Virtumart Template - CleanMart Virtumart Template - CleanMart Virtumart Template - CleanMart

Fully responsive!

Buy Now   |   Live Demo