I have some translations issues with the orders When i opening the "myaccount" i show all my orders ok but the fields didn't translated to my language Can you tell me please where is the file (i think a php) to corrected ?
I found where is the php file but i have a weird thing. Although the variable (eg COM_VIRTUEMART_ORDER_PRINT_BILL_TO_LBL ) is translated to my language the output is in English .
I dont understand why happening this
From where i'll correcting the email form ? Because some emails forms have mistakes
You can't translate them through PHP.
Open the EN language .INI file of the Virtuemart (/language/en-GB/en-GB.com_virtuemart.ini), find those lines one-by one and translate them to your native language. Probably your VM language pack miss them, so they remain being in English.
Our Templates don't touch the invoice layout, email templates and order details layouts (because they are frequently updated by Virtuemart developers in every single virtuemart release).
See the PHP files in these folders to re-style those layouts if you want to:
You should better use "template overriding" to make any changes in those files. Because if you don't and update your Virtuemart to any newer version, your changes will be retrieved back to original state.
Check these articles for more information about template overriding: