I'm an old user of lightmart, I have version 1.2 on Joomla 2.5.28 and virtuemart 2.0.22a. Which version of virtuemart is the latest stable for the 1.2 version of lightmart that is also compatible with Joomla 2.5.28?
And if I decide to buy the newest bundle of Lightmart/Joomla/Virtuemart, is there an "easy" way to migrate from the old one to the new?
Thanks a lot!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
which lightmart version works to which virtuemart?
3 years 10 months ago #15344
The latest version of LightMart is: v3.3 and it is confirmed to work with VM3.2.4 and Joomla3.8.1 (the latest versions)
___________________________v3.3 (November 2017)___________________________
- LightMart is confirmed to work with Virtuemart3.2.4 + Joomla3.8.1
- QuickStart package comes with VM3.2.4 + Joomla3.8.1 pre-installed
- There was a login-box layout problem in the cart page. This problem is resolved.
- Minor layout bugs have been resolved.
- LightMart is now fully compatible with VM3.0.16 — If you are planing to upgrade to VM3.0.16, you must get this new LightMart version. Do not upgrade the Virtuemart to 3.0.16 if you are planing to use any older LightMart version.
- The looping problem on Shopping Cart page has been fixed. Everything is now loaded via AJAX on shopping cart page, there is no unnecessary 2nd page loading for ORDER CONFIRMATION during checkout process.
- LightMart is now fully compatible with Joomla 3.5.1
- QuickStart package comes with pre-installed Joomla3.5.1 + Virtuemart3.0.16
- Displaying manufacturer logos on category and product pages was broken. This problem has been fixed. Furthermore, there is no need to modify any core VM file to enable the SHOW MANUFACTURER LOGOS. Everything is good to go once you install this new version
- While using Mozilla Firefox, there was a problem with login-form and coupon-form on shopping cart page. These minor problems have been fixed.
- Ask a question modal popup problem has been resolved
- Styling issues within the modal-popup has been patched (the CSS files that contain the font-families and core layout styles were not being loaded within the head tag).
- New Feature: The Cart Animation has been added. Once ADD TO CART button is clicked, a bubble that contains the quantity flies to shopping cart module
- The official loading logo of Virtuemart has been replaced by a better one.
- Many other minor layout bugs have been patched in various pages.
*** To install the latest version of LightMart to your existing LightMart website, follow these steps (with the same order):
1- Upgrade your Joomla to J3.8.1 via Joomla Backend >> Components >> Joomla!Update
2- Upgrade Virtuemart to VM3.2.4 via Joomla Backend >> Extensions >> Manage >> Update
3- Upgrade Virtuemart AIO to VM AIO 3.2.4 via Joomla Backend >> Extensions >> Manage >> Update
4- Download latest version of LightMart from our server and UNZIP it.
5- Install One-by One >> pkg_lightmart.zip via Joomla Backend >> Extensions >> Manage >> Install