Virtuemart - Flexible Fancy Product Slider, lets you show your virtuemart products in a fancy slider. Module comes with 4 different Slider Themes and several customizable features
DEMO: Click here.
- Choosable 4 different Slider Themes (Basic, Border, Stick, Stick-v2)
- Auto Scrolling in a given time-frame (autoscroll doesn't work in VM1.1.xx version)
- Infinite loop. So the slider doesn't stop when it comes to end, it rolls back to begining. (infinite loop doesn't work in VM1.1.xx version)
- You are free to set items number in the slider. Max.15 is recommended to avoid long page loading.
- Customizable module width and height is calculated automatically.
- Customizable thumbnail width and height
- 6 different LEFT-RIGHT choosable options. Choose which ever fits your website the most.
- Choose weither thumbnails are Resized or Cropped (crop function doesn't work in VM2.0.x version)
- Able to show products only from specific category - Category Filtering -
- Show only "featured" items for selected category
- Enable/Disable Fancy Reflection Effect under the thumbnails
- Enable/Disable to be shown Product Title
- Enable/Disable to be shown Product Describtion
- Enable/Disable to be shown Product Prices
- Enable/Disable to be shown [Product Details] link
- Specify maximum text length for Product Desciption
- Able to use multiple modules in a single page
- Module has 2 different versions: VM2.0.xx and VM1.1.9. In the DEMO the 2.0.xx version is presented, the VM1.1.9 version has some different features. It has Image CROP functionality, but doesn't have autosliding and infinite loop features. Contact us for more info.
* It is perfect to use this module to show NEW ARRIVALS or ON FEATURED products.
IMPORTANT NOTICE 2: This is a extension Module designed for Virtuemart. You CANT use it by itself. You have to have Virtuemart Ecommerce Software installed first. .
IMPORTANT NOTICE 3: Reflection effect use reflection.js which is located at /libs/js folder inside the module to create reflection effect, You have to change this Js based on MooTools version of your website. If you are using MooTools 1.1,1 the existing Js is Okay. If you are using MooTools 1.2 download this and replaced the Reflection.js with yours. If you use any newer version of MooTools you can try this Reflection.js. Please don't contact us to ask support for Reflection effect, there is a Disable option in module configuration in case you can't make it work.
Please log in to write a review.